Safe All Remote Control
The Proportional Remote Control System allows tow operators to control car carrier or industrial carrier functions with just a twist of the wrist. As the remote is rotated by hand, the selected actuator provides proportional lever action for a precise bed angle, wheel lift placement or desired winch speed. The proportional feature of the remote system also provides the operator with the confidence to load or hook up the most luxury vehicles or specialty equipment, limiting the risk of causing damage. The feathered control functionality the system provides is also much safer than competitive wireless remote systems, which have very jerky, on-off functionality.
With the state-of-the-art force to neutral technology of the actuator(s), a sticky spool valve is much less likely to remain open – causing damage and/or injury. Unlike other systems, the actuator automatically applies force to bring the control valve to a center position and does not rely solely on the return spring in the valve. Once the operator disengages the remote, the actuator will automatically return the control valve to the closed position, thus stopping the control.
CAUTION: When manually operating the car carrier directly at the control station, make sure to physically force the lever of a sticky control valve to neutral so the spool doesn’t remain open. A sticking valve is an accident just waiting to happen. When the control valve on a body is sticking maintenance should be performed immediately.
The handheld remote communicates directly with each individual actuator through Bluetooth wireless technology and offers a signal range of over 300 feet, keeping your operators in control but out of harm’s way.
This remote control system comes standard with one actuator to accommodate a single control function, such as the winch In/Out, along with all the necessary mounting hardware – making installation a cinch! Order kits with up to five additional actuators for a total of six function capabilities. If you want to incorporate additional functionality of controls at a later date, simply purchase individual actuators “a la carte”.
• Precise proportional control operation – providing the ability to feather the hydraulic function(s) in both directions
• Rugged and weatherproof actuator design
• Internal Bluetooth wireless technology
• Over 300-foot signal range for remote keypad
• Installation/synchronization/calibration instructions included
• Very durable and rugged handheld remote design
• Mounting Hardware Included
• (1) Actuator (Order up to five additional actuators by selecting the desired quantity from the dropdown menu above.)
• (1) Remote keypad
• (2) Mounting tabs
• (4) Carriage bolts, locking washers and nuts
• (1) Pivot rod with (2) retainers
• (1) Pushrod clevis and (1) snap pin and (1) jam nut
• (1) C-bracket with (2) U-bolts and nuts
• (1) 9V battery